The Yaskawa V1000 series is a family of compact current vector drives that set a new standard for reliability and efficiency. These drives were built to minimize input while maximizing output for your automated system needs. V1000 drives offer a wide range of application options due to both its native open loop and closed loop current vector controls. Communication is possible through the modbus protocol. With an increase in vibration resistance for models that are already much smaller than other competitors drives, you can be sure that your machine stays in better condition longer. Some of the technical specifications for Yaskawa V1000 drives are as followed:
- An output frequency of up to 400 Hz
- Up to 120% overload capacity for normal operations(150% for heavy duty operations)
- Timers to help perform preventative maintinence
- Multiple digital inputs, analog inputs, pulse inputs, and pulse outputs
- IP20 degree of protection
- Communication via RS-422/485 or DeviceNet, EtherCat, MECHATROLINK-II/III, PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET
- Protection from over voltages, overheating from heatsink, ground faults, and over/under torque
- Adjustable accel/decel: 0.01 to 6000 seconds
The models of V1000 drives are as followed:
- Three-Phase Drive Models – 2A0001, 2A0002, 2A0004, 2A0006, 2A0010, 2A0012, 2A0020.
- Single-Phase Drive Models – BA0001, BA0002, BA0003, BA0006, BA0010, BA0012, BA0016.
Has your V1000 Series Yaskawa drive failed? As with all of our services, our repairs come with a 12 month guarantee. Our repair service is based on doing the right job, and getting your part back to you as soon as possible. Every part we refurbish is tested to make sure they work the way they are supposed to. Our factory-trained technicians have many years working with Yaskawa products.
For a free repair quote on Yaskawa V1000 drives, please email email@example.com or call 800-691-8511. For more information on our Yaskawa repair capabilities, you can visit our Yaskawa Repair page. MRO Drives features products from Control Techniques, Siemens, Yaskawa, Schneider Electric, and more.